Life on a Roller Coaster

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 18, 2005

Spirits and such.

I know that many think that psychics are for the birds but I went with a friend of mine to see one recently. I had seen this lady before and it was very interesting. Then it was about 7 years ago... I had just moved here and wasn't really sure what you ask a psychic. So she just gave me some general information and I asked only about one friend that I was worried about at the time. Some things said then were pretty good but she didn't know me and I wasn't sure of her so I am not sure how my energies were that night. Anyway... I had a better focus on what I wanted from her this time and she knew me / or of me ---- it HAD been 7 years... So there were a few things said that I thought were pretty convincing. She of course dives right into "love" - aparently the spirits are after me about it - I just don't pay attention. She said there are two likely prospects in the near future. Both would be good choices and make me happy. One is a someone I already know but is too shy to say how he feels - the other is a somebody I will meet through a friend - also shy but a great personable person - also a hard worker like myself. Now of course these are broad statments. (Last reading I was going to meet someone from my home state and I was going to move west with him) So to elaborate on the current: door #1 will be someone I know, shy, but is more waiting for "me" so make his life whole... and children would be quick and make him happier yet. Door #2 will be a someone I don't know yet but will... workaholic, shy, personable though, and I may have to drive to see him because he may not live locally... also childeren will be quick (Aparently, I have babies swimming around me! - scary thought.) ... moving on... Childern: (Last reading I was going to only have one due to health problems - i assume the miscarrage "bug" will be mine to carry on) I will now have 2 children - but will have one miscarriage as well. Tried to get away from it but at least with the change in future "father" I am having 2 instead of just one - not to be fussy but I would rather have two. Spoke of my parents and my sister and how they will fare. Talked about family passed on. I have always wondered why my Grandma Gard stayed with us so long in such pain. I believe that everyone has something that they are waiting for to die - whether we know it or not. I just couldn't figure hers out. Reading: She needed my Grandpa's permission to go and he had to come and get her... he wasn't ready right away. (go figure - he called the shots when he was alive too... :) ) I wanted to be sure the Gram Van was in a good place and happy - I never got to say goodbye and she went so fast. Reading: She is definately happy but she asked that I get rid of something of hers that I had and let her go. That she is ready for everyone to let her go. (Typical - she never wanted to be a burden) Asking about the cat and his fear of the ceiling fan - no spirits up there just my cat being mental - BUT she said that I do have an angel that follows me around that is my brother from my mom's miscarriages (found out her first was far enough along that she knew it was a boy). She said that I have alot of spiritual energies around me that probably try to talk to me since I have such an open spirit... could explain the voices in my head ( hehe) . Oh! And I am to be taking 2 major trips in the next year - one this year to somewhere possibly to do with "door #1" - the other will come after that with a friend to some place tropical like Hawaii.... YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home