Life on a Roller Coaster

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 11, 2005


And so it begins again... I am off on my quest to decorate the town with Christmas cheer! I just wanted to take a second to post a picture of one of my favorite jobs. We haven't gotten to my favorite so I will have to post that one next week when we get it all done. I have been working for this company (under both Mooney and Venus Creations) for 5 years now. I have enjoyed every minute of it - even the weeks of 4 hours of sleep a night. I love the people I work with and the huge sense of accomplishment it brings me when we are all done. The mall shown here is in Eden Prairie, MN. It is the second job on our yearly schedule. We always visit Burnsville, MN first and then hit Eden Prairie... heading on to other malls in the area such as Har Mar and Rosedale (not on the schedule this year) or other places like the IDS tower Crystal Court (my favorite), the Bayview Reception Club on Lake Minnetonka, several banking buildings downtown Minneapolis, and the North Memorial Hospital. We have a great time and have really developed a "kick-butt" team that I look forward to losing sleep with one month a year! Happy Holidays Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home