Life on a Roller Coaster

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 23, 2005

Catch up... ugh.

Ok - so I haven't been very good at keeping up in here. Many days seem so ordinary and not worth mentioning - then something huge (or sometimes I just think they are huge) happens and I feel like I can't right about it because I haven't preluded up to it.... like anyone is reading to notice I am sure. But just in case.... ugh. So I am just going to have to stop being "poetic" all the time and just talk. Life just gets so damn busy and thet next thing I know a month has passed and I hope that I made the best of it and will do the same with the next one to follow. I am going to do some seperate entries for different things that have been going on. And random thoughts in my head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home