Life on a Roller Coaster

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 14, 2006

My other LOVE


Since it a "single" V-day once again... I will share one of my other loves... you saw the princess below. This is the big brother, and yes, that is a 20# big brother Tigger. Previously I thought it would be cruel to post a pic of him with his new "do" but I think it is adorable and he seems to like it too. I is my new lil Simba!! hehe. I hope everyone has/had a great day and wonderfull week. Love and kisses to all!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Jaime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home