Life on a Roller Coaster

"When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 30, 2005

Truth....

Every once in awhile there are moments that bring me a peace that I just can't explain. This weekend I visited my little sister and her husband. I have to say, lack of plumbing aside, I haven't been that relaxed and comfortable in a long time. It was nice to just go out where there was no one else around really. Where the animals literally roamed freely around the house. Where there was nothing else around but the three of us getting to know each other and having a good time just spending time together. There just isn 't enought time in a weekend to spend enough time with them though. But hopefully as long as we get those times now and then we will be good. I had a safe drive home and wanted to take 5 showers :) J/K - I only took one and now must get to bed to begin my crazy season. Christmas is here again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home